Ultimate 'Scout' Kit (Aluminium) - VALUE DEAL
This Ultimate 'Scout' Kit is the best camping kettle for small groups or families, Car Camping, Fun Family Picnics, Scouts, Fishing, Bushcraft & Outdoor Education, Hunting, Emergency Preparedness & Off-Grid Survival Kit etc. See Product Description below.
Kelly Kettle Ultimate Kits are the best value when purchasing Kelly Kettle products! This Kit includes:
- 'Scout' Kettle Includes 1.2 liter Anodised Aluminium Kettle, fire base and green whistle.
- Hobo Stove - Place this onto the fire-base of your kettle to create a stand-alone wood-fueled stove. Takes up no extra space .... it fits neatly inside the fire base of your kettle for storage.
- Cook Set - includes 0.85 liter Pot with pan/lid, grill set and gripper handle. Place the grill pieces on the fire-base to grill over the coals or, to simply create a base for the Pot/Pan to sit on.
- 2 x Cups - 500ml & 350ml. Single walled Stainless Steel. Compact: Cups have folding handles & pack inside each other. Drink, eat or cook in these cups!
- 2 x Plates - Dishwasher Safe, Stackable, Durable and tough. Suitable for outdoor or indoor use. Rim around the edge protects fingers from getting burned when plate contents are hot. Can be used as a Pan for cooking
- Base/Pot Support (New Model) - Use this to a) Cook fast-cooking items like Rice, Oatmeal, Noodles, Soup etc. over the chimney of your kettle, while your kettle boils. Note: Keep the kettle full with water when using the pot-support over the chimney. Or b) Use it to level uneven ground under the fire-base or simply to eliminate scorch marks to lawns, timber decking & picnic tables.
- Storage Bag
- Please see images of the various items in use.
All items are stainless steel and fit neatly within the kettle itself and/or the carry bag for transport / storage.
Total Kit weight: 1.8kg / 3.97lb (excluding packaging)
This is an extremely efficient Camping Kit which is suitable for anyone who works in or enjoys the outdoors.
A popular Green Whistle has replaced the Orange stopper on this Kettle and will let you know when the water has boiled.
This 'Ultimate Kit' includes the following items:
1.2 liter Aluminium (anodized) Kettle & steel fire-base.
Cook set - which includes: 0.85ltr Pot / Frying Pan (pot lid) / 2 Piece Grill / Gripper Handle
Pot Support - two pieces which flat pack for easy packing.
Cup set - 500 & 350ml cups with silicone CooLIp pieces, silicone coated foldable handles, measurements on the inside of the cup & polished interior for easy cleaning.
Hobo Stove - for cooking over the fire base.
Camping Plate Set (All the accessories are made from Stainless Steel)
Drawstring carrying bag
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
Cost-FREE to run! Simply gather deadwood, twigs, dry grass, pine cones or whatever natural fuel you find lying around in the area and you can bring 6 cups of water to the boil within a matter of minutes while at the same time (and using the same fuel) cook small amounts of food over the chimney (using the pot on the support) as the kettle boils. Hence, a very small amount of fuel will both boil your water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc. and cook your meal at the same time! This kit works in ALL weather conditions.
For more details on how best to use the Pot-Support and Cook set, please click here or go to our Frequently asked Questions page. If more than 1.2 ltrs of boiling water are required (this kettle will easily and quickly boil water for 8 - 10 people within a matter of minutes) simply refill the kettle with water and place it back on the firebase. Refuel the chimney again and your kettle will boil again within approx. 3-5 minutes.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
|Height||Kettle 27cm packed|
|Diameter||Kettle width 15.5cm / Widest point of fire base is 18.5cm|